- Description of the Services
- Conduct and Content Policy
- Access to Service and Registration
- Paid Services
- No spam policy
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Notification of Claim of Infringement
- General Information
- Grievance Officer
1.Description of the Services
HR Consultants International (hereinafter referred to as “SK HR Consultants International”, “We” or “Us”) is an end-to-end recruitment marketplace connecting employers, consultants and job seekers for jobs across hierarchies in an organization.
- Conduct and Content Policy
Users of the SK HR Consultants International must not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update, share or post content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or that contains sexual, ethnic or racial or other discriminating slurs, or material which contains no relevant or constructive content, which goes beyond profanity into obscenity or abhorrence, or which is otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to or in violation of the laws in force. Users are also prohibited from posting any proprietary information, trade secrets or confidential information. Users may not post any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding. SK HR Consultants International may monitor messages posted and reserve the right to delete portions of or entire posts which violate the above rules, messages, topics that are unrelated to the specific message board on which they are posted, advertisements, recruiting or other commercial messages, and any other post that SK HR Consultants International deems in its sole discretion is inappropriate. If you believe a message violates our policies, please contact Rocket immediately so that we can consider its editing or removal. SK HR Consultants International reserves the right to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate its site properly; to protect itself, its partners and its visitors; and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
Additionally, you agree not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update, share or post any content or information that —
(i) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
(ii) is pornographic, paedophilic, invasion of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
(iii) is harmful to child;
(iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
(vii) impersonates another person;
(viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
(ix) contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(x) is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
- If you post content or submit material, you grant SK HR Consultants International a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple layers of sub-licensees) right and license to make, use, sell, sub-license, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and materials for any purpose without restriction. Furthermore, you grant SK HR Consultants International, its affiliates, and sub-licensees the right to use your name and/or user name in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party. You agree not to impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name you are not entitled or authorized to use. You will defend and indemnify SK HR Consultants International and its affiliates from any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide here under.
- At your discretion, you may provide feedback to SK HR Consultants International concerning the functionality and performance of the SK HR Consultants International service or site from time to time, including, without limitation, identifying potential errors, improvements, modifications, bug fixes, or enhancements (Feedback). If you, through your evaluation or otherwise, suggests any Feedback, you hereby grant SK HR Consultants International a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple layers of sublicensees) right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such Feedback and materials for any purpose without restriction. You agree that SK HR Consultants International may disclose that Feedback to any third party in any manner and you agree that SK HR Consultants International has the ability to sublicense all Feedback in any form to any third party without restriction.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services or site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SK HR Consultants International, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with SK HR Consultants International. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services or site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the services or site). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with SK HR Consultants International, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the services or site for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that SK HR Consultants International has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which SK HR Consultants International may suffer) of any such breach.
- SK HR Consultants International reserves the right to use the content of messages sent through SK HR Consultants International to prevent potentially illegal activities and activities that are detrimental to other users. SK HR Consultants International reserves the right to use a variety of methods to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
- Access to Service and Registration
Some areas of the SK HR Consultants International service require you to register. If you register, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and not transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to terminate users, reclaim usernames or URLs.
- Paid Services
We may charge a fee to post content in or utilize some areas of the Service (“Paid Services”). From the date of activation/recharge of the Paid Services on the SK HR Consultants International website after the receipt of payment to us, you enter into an agreement with SK HR Consultants International, the terms of which are set out herein. Provisions of the Terms relating to the content shall also be applicable to Paid Services. Further, you continue to be bound by the Terms in connection with your use of the SK HR Consultants International website and the Services. We reserve the right to make available to you only some of the features of Paid Services, depending on your usage, category, geographical location, and medium of purchase. Upon expiration/deletion/deactivation of Paid Services, the unutilized credits will get deleted from your account. The terms of Paid Services and the relationship between you and SK HR Consultants International shall be governed by the laws of India. Any claim you may have against SK HR Consultants International must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh . We reserve the right to modify the price at which these features are made available to you.
Payment for Paid Services
Upon selecting any feature of Paid Services, you may be redirected to a third-party payment processing site such as PayU offering payment through various channels such as net banking, debit card and credit card (Payment Gateway”). SK HR Consultants International may offer you a right to pay through bank transfer as well. You agree that Paid Services will be made available to you only after the receipt of payment confirmation from the Payment Gateway or bank transfer. Upon making payment to us, through any medium whatsoever, you warrant to us that you are entitled to use the medium or otherwise make the payment to us under applicable law. You have the ability to provide us your Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) on the platform. Your GSTIN details are mandatory for passing on the credit of GST charged. In case you fail to provide us with your GSTIN details, we will assume that you are not registered with the GST authorities, without independently verifying your registration status. Unless otherwise mentioned on the Website, prices indicated are exclusive of applicable taxes.
If you choose to delete or deactivate any Paid Services prior to the period for which it is active, or you do not use the Paid Services or any of its features for any reason whatsoever after the payment for Paid Services including during the validity period of the Paid Services, we will not be liable to refund you for any such unutilized time or unutilized Paid Services. In the event you are not able to avail of the Paid Services on the Website on account of any technical reasons, after the receipt of payment confirmation, equivalent units of the paid feature against the units you were not able to post/use shall be credited to your account. For example, if you buy a package of 5 featured credits out of which you have consumed only 4 credits and were unable to post/use the remaining 1 featured credit on account of a technical glitch during the lifetime of the package validity, you will be credited only 1 unit of featured credit to your account.
- No spam policy
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to SK HR Consultants International email addresses or through SK HR Consultants International are expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time SK HR Consultants International may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one user to another in the SK HR Consultants International email system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Platform may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of SK HR Consultants International computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
SK HR Consultants International disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the SK HR Consultants International results or posted on the SK HR Consultants International website by SK HR Consultants International or third parties. SK HR Consultants International disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. SK HR Consultants International disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the SK HR Consultants International site or on other sites on the Internet accessed through SK HR Consultants International. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the SK HR Consultants International services or site at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SK HR CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF SK HR Consultants International HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE PLATFORM, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE SK HR Consultants International SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SK HR CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE PLATFORM IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY SK HR Consultants International. SK HR Consultants International MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PLATFORM IS APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
- Notification of claims of Infringements
SK HR Consultants International is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to SK HR Consultants International together with a request to SK HR Consultants International to delete the relevant Content in good faith by reporting it on our Grievance Officer email id.
- General Information
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any action arising out of these Terms of Service shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh and you hereby agree to the jurisdiction of such courts. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- Grievance officer
If you have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the Service, you can contact our grievance officer at
Name: Vuddavolu Satyanarayana
Designation: Managing Director & CEO