1. Install and configure software and hardware.
2. Manage network servers and technology tools.
3. Set up accounts and workstations.
4. Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
5. Troubleshoot issues and outages.
6. Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
7. Upgrade systems with new releases and models
8. Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
9. Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
1. Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role for minimum 3 years.
2. Hands on experience in VM Ware, Sophos, Cisco, Synology, and Dell technologies.
3. Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
4. Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
5. Ability to create scripts in Power Shell, Python, or other language.
6. Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
7. Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
10. Professional certification -CCNA, MCITP