Position Title: Safety Officer
- Conduct Daily Toolbox meeting – Shared Knowledge
- Conduct In-house Safety Orientation, Safety Training, and periodic safety drill -Basic Safety Lecturing
- Must be always on Site to ensure safe work environment -Scheduled visit
- Safe maintain of all Safety equipment Ensure equipment protection
- Preparation of all required documents (JSA, HIP, CSEP, Lifting Plan).
- Tracking Report
- Maintaining tracking reports for all Safety Equipment and Third-Party Inspection Certificate and take the proper action for renewal-Tracking Report
- Coordinate with the client all required Safety Orientation Course -Coordination
- Initiate request for all Safety Materials and PPE. – Ensure safe work environment
- Conduct Periodic Vehicle and Equipment Inspection and maintain all reports.
- Ensure safe work environment
- Prepare Weekly Safety Reports -Tracking Report
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Qualification – any Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, Certified IOSH, NEBOSH or OSHA, must have valid driving
- Experience – five (5) years experience on the same position in Oil and Gas Field