Job Title: NDT inspectors
Basic salary: 150,
Meal’s allowance: 50,
Other allowances: 50
Scope of work/Job Profile
- Conducting material tests using a variety of non-destructive methodologies and technologies (VT, PT, MT, UT)
- Interpret and analyse test results to assess materials.
- Prepare test reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of test results and prevent damage to materials by properly calibrating and maintaining their equipment.
- Developing processes and procedures to support quality assurance activities and rigorous testing.
- Associate degree or bachelor’s
- Must possess a high level of expertise with NDT technologies (VT, PT, MT, UT)
- Must be skilled at analysing data and assessing readings from a variety of testing methodologies.
- Should be familiar with best practices in record keeping.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail.
Experience required: 3 years.
Accommodation Details: Provided by the company.
Type of Job (Contact / Permanent): 2 years minimum or permanent
Duration Of duty Hours: 9 hours per day, 6 days per week, 30 days’ vacation per year
Over Time Expanses (OT): Entitled OT on Fridays or Holidays as per Oman calendrer (x2 daily rate)
Job Location: Oman
How many No’s Candidates you required: 8