Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Create Equipment Strategies for Pressure Equipment, Prepare Piping Circuitization, Inspection workscope development, Analysis of Visual Inspection report.
2.To manage, interpret, and integrate inspection and function test data associated with pressure relief devices
3. Collection and Managing the database of inspection/test records
4. Pressure Relief Device (PRD) Inspection Report review/approval and recommendation
5. Compliance check on inspection reports in accordance with the scope and approve and/or send for re-review
6. Database management using Meridium, SAP and other Document Control Databases
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
• Engineering degree (Mechanical or Materials)
• 5+ yrs oil gas experience in related industry (refining/petrochemical/LNG/oil&gas)
• Should have in service inspection experience in Pressure equipment like Pressure Vessels, Piping, Boilers, Furnaces, columns, Heat Exchangers etc.
• Experience with pressure relief devices inspection, Inspection report review, Risk based interval optimization
• Exposure in inspection management of pressure equipment, piping etc.
• Exposure in Storage Tank inspection report review and interval optimization
• Exposure in Thickness monitoring program for Pressure equipment and piping etc.
• Experience with Meridium IM, TM & RBI Modules and SAP
• Fluent English written and oral communication / interpersonal skills
• Experience with pressure relief device inspection, maintenance, and/or repair/replacement/procurement
• Experience with PRD Data Sheets, P&IDs, and Isometrics
• Good interpersonal skills and working collaboratively with the other teams
• Experience with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience in pressure relief device sizing and selection
• Exposure to Upstream Facilities Engineering activities
• Experience with SharePoint for document management
• Experience with Meridium
. Downstream Experience