Thank you for taking the time to send us your CV and application for the position
What happens next?….
- We will review all applications for the role and select candidates whose CVs seem to meet the requirements of our clients.
- We will consider your application through an initial screening of your CV against the criteria provided by our client.
- We will contact you if your CV is short listed for the role.
- During a telephone conversation we will fully assess your suitability for the role and establish your level of interest / availability for an interview.
- If we both agree to progress your application, we will then send your CV and any additional information to support your application to our client.
Please be aware:
- The process can take anywhere from 1 day to several weeks depending upon the nature of the role and how quickly our clients are willing to move forward.
- Very occasionally, roles will be withdrawn by our clients at short notice – unfortunately we have no control over whether this situation occurs.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to personally respond with feedback on why your application has not been successful.
- We hope you understand this is not because we haven’t considered your CV…sometimes it is just the case that other candidates are more suitable.
- In all circumstances we wish you every success in your job search and we hope we can play a part in you successfully securing a role.
Be aware from Fraudsters – to providing fake job offers and asking money behalf our company Name of SK HR , Be alert do not trust them , before paying money contact us directly (or) talk to Video call with us through Mobile Phones. We strongly says that , we are not responsible for such scam people if loss the money.
CEO & Managing Director